We are working on our internet page.
Please excuse some errors or missing pages.
GENERAL COMPANY INFORMATION
Fučić – Obrt za usluge u turizmu i turističku agenciju (KRUG TRAVEL)
Put uz dol 19a
Tourist agency address: Put uz dol 19a, 51410 Opatija
Registered with the Court Register: Republic of Croatia, Commercial Court in Rijeka
Register Number (MBS): 97665037
Company Identification Number (OIB): 09092092070
ID: HR-AB- 51-08010602471
Telephone +385 95 520 23 49
[email protected] travel.com
Client may book the tour organized by Obrt Fučić in our tourist agency, by telephone or other means of remote communication, or with other authorized agents.
- MEANS OF PAYMENT
cash or credit card for domestic payments – bank payment slip, e-banking
bank transfer from abroad
online web shop/credit & debit card
- PAYMENT OPTIONS
- Payment of the entire amount for excursions and transfers bought in agency or online
- If client makes online reservation, payment can be done on the day of the providing service withcredit card or cash
- When Clients makes reservation for private tour/tailor made tour, Client pays 30% of total price within 7 days for confirming reservation. The rest of amount 70%, Client pays 30 days before taking the service of private tour/“tailor made“ tour in Tourist agency Obrt Fučić.
Be advised that this quotation is based on current currency exchange rates and may change due to rate fluctuation. Depending on the prevailing exchange rate at the time of final payment the price may increase or decrease accordingly. This is a quotation only and all services are subject to availability.
- CANCELLATION POLICY
Client has the right to cancel the tour. If client cancelsreservation / service purchased within 24 hours before the start of the tour, he / she is not entitled to a refund of the money paid for the tour. If client does not appear on the departure day of the tour (which had previously paid entirely), and did not announce the arrival (within 24 hours before departure), he / she is not entitled to a refund paid for the tour.
- group (5 people or more) purchased any of our services and cancelled it in one of the following periods
- client books a daytrip/ private tour cancelled by himself in a following periods:
- up to 30 days before departure Obrt Fučić retains 10% of the paid amount, and at least 100 kn
- 29-15 days before departure Obrt Fučić retains 25% of the paid amount
- 14-3 days before departure Obrt Fučić retains 40% of the paid amount
- 2 -0 days before departure Obrt Fučić retains 100% of the paid amount
- TOUR CANCELLATION OR CHANGE OF PROGRAMME BY OBRT FUČIĆ
Obrt Fučić reserves the right to change the route due to unfavorable weather conditions that could endanger passengers. Final decision is made by the guide for benefit of all passengers.
- TRAVEL DOCUMENTS
Obrt Fučić sends a voucher to the client by e-mail upon receipt of booking or after purchasing services online. Client is required to show received voucher in the printout or electronic form before using reserved service. While buying on the points of sale, client is obligated to take a bill which serves as credible document for the tour.
- COLLECTION AND USE OF SERVICES
Services contained in order mentioned on the voucher may be implemented as following:
- Voucher serves as confirmation and purchase ticket forselected tour, transfer or any of the products referred to the agency.
- Client gives a voucher to agency representative upon arrival at the place of boarding for the transfer, tour, or some of the products referred to the agency. Voucher can be used only one time.
- Re-issuing vouchers in case of any loss shall be carried out in accordance with Terms and Conditions on the guest’s request. In that case, client contacts Obrt Fučić with a request for reissuing the voucher.
- PAYMENT INFORMATIONS
Payments made through credit cards are executed by secured connections. Credit card numbers are not stored on our website and are not accessible to unauthorized persons.
- CREDIT CARD PAYMENT SECURITY, CONVERSION STATEMENT AND PROTECTION OF INFORMATIONS
Client can make a payment for online reservation with credit and / or debit cards: MasterCard ®, Maestro ®, Visa ®, American Express ®. Client’s card is charged immediately by Obrt Fučić upon transaction. Credit card charge is done in Croatian Kuna (HRK). The amount of the Croatian Kuna which will be charged through client’s credit card gets the conversion of Euro in Croatian Kunas at the rate established for the price lists (middle exchange rate of Croatian National Bank). Credit card companies charge your card converted into your local currency in Croatian Kuna, using exchange rate valid in your country. Accordingly, there are possiblities of minimum deviation of prices in Euro highlighted on our website.
- RULES AND CONDITIONS OF WEBSITE USAGE www.krug-travel.com Obrt Fučić is the owner of the computer reservation system in real time/online booking, through which to the users of that websites allows direct access to sales channels transfers, excursions and other services offering various tourism products/services.
- INFORMATION AUTHENTICITY AND ACCURACY
You can find general tourist information on tour providers / tourist services and the associated services products/services, and carry out their contracting, purchasing products/services on our website. Obrt Fučić is obliged to take all measures to accurate correct and quality informations to its clients. All the information, data and images related to a particular service / products, Obrt Fučić collects from service providers and assumes no responsibility for errors and / or omissions in this or any other part of the website.
- ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By confirming the reservation, client confirms that he had read, understood and accepted Terms and Conditions of Obrt Fučić.
Client has a right to complain to the unfulfilled contractual services. He is required to file a written complaint to the Agency, and maximum up to seven days of the tour. Complaints filed after the expiration of seven days will not be taken into consideration. We emphasize that it is in the interest of passengers to act in good faith and express the desire to resolve the complaint during the tour, and their written complaint to the service provider on the spot and the service provider requested a written confirmation that the complaint was received. The agency shall make a written decision on the complaint within 14 days of receipt and the manner in which the complaint was received (e-mail, mail or hand delivery to which will be answered by written mail with return receipt). If case of Agency failure to meet the programme or part of the service, client is entitled to compensation in the amount of the actual value of the unused services and can not include services already provided, or the total amount of services/ products.
- NOTICE ON FILING CLIENT’S COMPLAINTS
Pursuant to Article 8 Paragraph 2 of the Law on Consumer Protection (Narodne novine Official Gazette No. 79/07 and 125/07 – corr. 79/09 and 89/09 – corr., 133/09), we inform our clients that complaints regarding the quality of our services can be submitted in writing to:
- Fučić – Obrt za usluge u turizmu i turističku agenciju Put uz dol 19a HR 51410 Opatija or e-mail: [email protected] travel.com
You will receive a response to your complaint in writing within 15 days of receipt of the complaint. Required information: name and surname of the person filing the complaint, the exact address for submission of responses.
- Obrt Fučić OBLIGATIONS
Obrt Fučić undertakes to take care about providing services and the selection of service providers in accordance with the best business practices, and to take care of the client’s rights and interests in compliance with the best tourism practices. Obrt Fučić to provide the client with all the contracted services for a particular package, and to provide answers in case of possible failure to perform services or a part of services. Obrt Fučić shall fulfill all the obligations stated in its programs fully and as described, except in the event of Force Majeure or changed circumstances. In such cases, Obrt Fučić shall offer a substitute solution if possible. Obrt Fučić is not obliged to provide services beyond these Terms and Conditions.
- CLIENTS OBLIGATIONS
Client undertakes to personally meet the conditions anticipated by the Republic of Croatia’s regulations and the country through which or to which they travel, and to observe the house rules in hotel and other facilities, to cooperate with the representative of the organizer and with service providers. Client is personally responsible for any damages caused, particularly for the damages that are the result of failure to observe the contract and these Terms and Conditions. Client shall cover the incurred damages immediately at the hotel reception desk and at another place stipulated by the physical or legal entity who suffered the damages.
- FINAL PROVISIONS
These Terms and Conditions are an integral part of the Contract that the client enters into with Obrt Fučić, i.e. an authorized tourist agency where they booked tour organized by Obrt Fučić Possible/anticipated deviations from these Terms and Conditions must be stated with the text of the tour program, if dealing with tour operators – international travel organizers. By signing the contract, the client fully accepts the program and these Terms and Conditions. The issue of these Terms and Conditions makes all previous versions null and void.
Payment Methods on this site