We are working on our internet page.
Please excuse some errors or missing pages.
GENERAL COMPANY INFORMATION
Krug Travel (Fučić – Obrt za usluge u turizmu i turističku agenciju)
Tourist agency address: Put uz dol 19a, 51410 Opatija
Registered with the Court Register: Republic of Croatia, Commercial Court in Rijeka
Register Number (MBS): 97665037
Company Identification Number (OIB): 09092092070
Travel Agency Identification Number: HR-AB- 51-08010602471
Telephone +385 95 520 23 49
Client may book the tour organized by Krug Travel (Obrt Fučić) in our tourist agency, by telephone or other means of remote communication, or with other authorized agents.
- MEANS OF PAYMENT
We accept the following payment methods:
- Invoice payment by cash, bank account transfer, e-banking, or creditcard/debitcard
- Online web shop purchase via creditcard or debitcard
- PAYMENT CONDITIONS
- DAYTRIPS: If client makes an online reservation, payment can be done latest 24 hours before the day and time of departure
- MULTI DAY TOUR PACAKGES: When client makes reservation for a multi-day tour/tailor made tour, client pays 30% of the total price within 7 days for confirming reservation. The rest of amount 70%, client pays 30 days before taking the service of multi-day tour/tailor made tour to the account of Krug Travel (Obrt Fučić).
Be advised that this quotation is based on current currency exchange rates and may change due to rate fluctuation. Depending on the prevailing exchange rate at the time of final payment the price may increase or decrease accordingly. This is a quotation only and all services are subject to availability.
- CANCELLATION POLICY
- DAYTRIPS & WALKING TOURS: The client has the right to cancel the tour. If client cancels reservation / service purchased within 24 hours before the start of the tour, he / she is not entitled to a refund of the money paid for the tour. If client does not appear on the departure day of the tour (which had previously paid entirely), and did not announce the arrival (within 24 hours before departure), he / she is not entitled to a refund paid for the tour.
- MULTI DAY TOUR / TAYLOR MADE TOUR: The client has the right to cancel the tour. If the cancellation is before 30 days prior to departure then the client has the right to full refund and is obliged to pay for possible transaction fees. If the client cancels the tour within 30 days prior departure the client does not have to pay the full amount for the tour but Krug Travel (Obrt Fučić) reserves the right to keep the deposit of 30% and hereby the client loses the right to receive the refund of the same.
- TOUR CANCELLATION OR CHANGE OF PROGRAMME BY KRUG TRAVEL (OBRT FUČIĆ)
Krug Travel (Obrt Fučić) reserves the right to change the route due to unfavorable conditions that could endanger passengers. Final decision is made by Krug Travel (Obrt Fučić) for benefit of all passengers.
- TRAVEL DOCUMENTS
Krug Travel (Obrt Fučić) sends a voucher to the client by e-mail upon receipt of booking or after purchasing services online. Client is required to show received voucher in the printout or electronic form before using reserved service. While buying on the points of sale, client is obligated to take a bill which serves as credible document for the tour.
- COLLECTION AND USE OF SERVICES
Services contained in order mentioned on the voucher may be implemented as following:
- Voucher serves as confirmation and purchase ticket forselected tour, transfer or any of the products referred to the agency.
- Client gives a voucher to agency representative upon arrival at the place of boarding for the transfer, tour, or some of the products referred to the agency. Voucher can be used only one time.
- Re-issuing vouchers in case of any loss shall be carried out in accordance with Terms and Conditions on the guest’s request. In that case, client contacts Obrt Fučić with a request for reissuing the voucher.
- PAYMENT INFORMATIONS
Payments made through credit cards are executed by secured connections. Credit card numbers are not stored on our website and are not accessible to unauthorized persons.
- SECURITY OF ONLINE PAYMENTS
While conducting payments on our web shop you are using CorvusPay – an advanced system for secure acceptance of credit cards on the Internet.
CorvusPay ensures complete privacy of your credit card data from the moment you type them into the CorvusPay payment form. Data required for billing is forwarded encrypted from your web browser to the bank that issued your payment card. Our store never comes into contact with your sensitive payment card data. Similarly, CorvusPay operators cannot access your complete cardholder data. An isolated system core independently transmits and manages sensitive data while at the same time keeping it completely safe.
The form for entering payment data is secured by an SSL transmission cipher of the greatest reliability. All stored data is additionally protected by hi-grade encryption, using hardware devices certified by FIPS 140 2 Level 3 standard. CorvusPay fulfills all of the requirements for safe online payment prescribed by the leading credit card brands, operating in compliance to the PCI DSS Level 1 standard – the highest security standard of the payment card industry. Payments made by cards enroled with the 3-D Secure program are further authenticated by the issuing bank, confirming your identity through the use of a token or a password.
All information collected by Corvus Info is considered a banking secret and treated accordingly. The information is used exclusively for the purposes for which they were intended. Your sensitive data is fully
secure and it’s privacy is guaranteed by the state of the art safeguard mechanisms. We collect only the data necessary for performing the work in accordance with the demanding prescribed procedures for online payment.
Security controls and operating procedures applied within the CorvusPay infrastructure not only ensure current reliability of CorvusPay but permanently maintain and enhance the security levels of protecting your credit card information by maintaining strict access controls, regular security and in-depth system checks for preventing network vulnerabilities.
Thank you for using CorvusPay!
- CONVERSION STATEMENT
All payments will be effected in Croatian currency. The amount your credit card account will be charged for is obtained through the conversion of the price in Euro into Croatian kuna according to the current exchange rate of the Croatian National bank. When charging your credit card, the same amount is converted into your local currency according to the exchange rate of credit card associations. As a result of this conversion there is a possibility of a slight difference from the original price stated in our web site
- RULES AND CONDITIONS OF WEBSITE USAGE
Krug Travel (Obrt Fučić) is the owner of the computer reservation system in real time/online booking, through which to the users of that websites allows direct access to sales channels transfers, excursions and other services offering various tourism products/services.
- INFORMATION AUTHENTICITY AND ACCURACY
You can find general tourist information on tour providers / tourist services and the associated services products/services, and carry out their contracting, purchasing products/services on our website. Obrt Fučić is obliged to take all measures to accurate correct and quality informations to its clients. All the information, data and images related to a particular service / products, Obrt Fučić collects from service providers and assumes no responsibility for errors and / or omissions in this or any other part of the website.
- ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By confirming the reservation, client confirms that he had read, understood and accepted Terms and Conditions of Obrt Fučić.
Client has a right to complain to the unfulfilled contractual services. He is required to file a written complaint to the Agency, and maximum up to seven days of the tour. Complaints filed after the expiration of seven days will not be taken into consideration. We emphasize that it is in the interest of passengers to act in good faith and express the desire to resolve the complaint during the tour, and their written complaint to the service provider on the spot and the service provider requested a written confirmation that the complaint was received. The agency shall make a written decision on the complaint within 14 days of receipt and the manner in which the complaint was received (e-mail, mail or hand delivery to which will be answered by written mail with return receipt). If case of Agency failure to meet the programme or part of the service, client is entitled to compensation in the amount of the actual value of the unused services and can not include services already provided, or the total amount of services/ products.
- NOTICE ON FILING CLIENT’S COMPLAINTS
Pursuant to Article 8 Paragraph 2 of the Law on Consumer Protection (Narodne novine Official Gazette No. 79/07 and 125/07 – corr. 79/09 and 89/09 – corr., 133/09), we inform our clients that complaints regarding the quality of our services can be submitted in writing to:
- Krug Travel (Fučić – Obrt za usluge u turizmu i turističku agenciju), Put uz dol 19a HR 51410 Opatija or e-mail: [email protected]
You will receive a response to your complaint in writing within 15 days of receipt of the complaint. Required information: name and surname of the person filing the complaint, the exact address for submission of responses.
- KRUG TRAVEL (Obrt Fučić) OBLIGATIONS
Krug Travel (Obrt Fučić) undertakes to take care about providing services and the selection of service providers in accordance with the best business practices, and to take care of the client’s rights and interests in compliance with the best tourism practices. Krug Travel (Obrt Fučić) to provide the client with all the contracted services for a particular package, and to provide answers in case of possible failure to perform services or a part of services. Krug Travel (Obrt Fučić) shall fulfill all the obligations stated in its programs fully and as described, except in the event of Force Majeure or changed circumstances. In such cases, Krug Travel (Obrt Fučić) shall offer a substitute solution if possible. Krug Travel (Obrt Fučić) is not obliged to provide services beyond these Terms and Conditions.
- CLIENTS OBLIGATIONS
Client undertakes to personally meet the conditions anticipated by the Republic of Croatia’s regulations and the country through which or to which they travel, and to observe the house rules in hotel and other facilities, to cooperate with the representative of the organizer and with service providers. Client is personally responsible for any damages caused, particularly for the damages that are the result of failure to observe the contract and these Terms and Conditions. Client shall cover the incurred damages immediately at the hotel reception desk and at another place stipulated by the physical or legal entity who suffered the damages.
- FINAL PROVISIONS
These Terms and Conditions are an integral part of the Contract that the client enters into with Krug Travel (Obrt Fučić), i.e. an authorized tourist agency where they booked tour organized by Krug Travel (Obrt Fučić) Possible/anticipated deviations from these Terms and Conditions must be stated with the text of the tour program, if dealing with tour operators – international travel organizers. By signing the contract, the client fully accepts the program and these Terms and Conditions. The issue of these Terms and Conditions makes all previous versions null and void.
Payment Methods on this site