We are working on our internet page.
Please excuse some errors or missing pages.
LeKrug d.o.o. (KRUG TRAVEL)
Tour Operator & Tour Designer for Istria, Croatia, and Slovenia
Office address: Put uz dol 19a, 51410 Opatija, Croatia
+385 561 7240 (Booking phone number)
Registered with the Court Register: the Republic of Croatia, Commercial Court in Rijeka
- Means of Payment
We accept the following payment methods:
- Bank account wired transfer or e-banking.
- Usage of our online booking system and payment through our secured payment gateway provided by Trekksoft (credit or debit card).
- Payment Conditions
- Scheduled Day Trips & Walking Tours: Full amount payment is required in order to confirm the booking.
- Private Day Trips: Full amount payment is required in order to confirm the booking.
- Multi-Day Tour Packages: The traveller pays a refundable 10% deposit of the total amount in order to confirm the booking. The rest amount of 90% is to be paid 60 days prior to departure.
- Cancellation Policy
- Scheduled Day Trips & Walking Tours: The traveller has the right to cancel the tour. Up until 24 hours prior to departure the full amount will be refunded to the traveller.
- Private Day Trips: The traveller has the right to cancel the tour. Up until 7 days prior to departure the full amount will be refunded to the traveller. Up until 3 days prior to departure half of the amount will be refunded. In less than 3 days prior to departure the traveller loses all rights to refund.
- Multi-Day Tour Packages: The traveller has the right to cancel the tour. Up until 60 days prior to departure the full amount will be refunded to the traveller. Up until 30 days prior to departure a 30% cancellation fee will be charged whilst a cancellation within less than 30 days prior to departure leads to the loss of any rights to refund.
- Tour cancellation or change of programme by Krug Travel
Krug Travel reserves the right to change the route due to unfavourable conditions that could endanger the passengers. The final decision is made by authorized Krug Travel Staff for the benefit of all passengers.
- Vouchers and Tour Programs
Krug Travel sends a voucher/tour program to the client by e-mail upon receipt of booking or after purchasing services online. The traveller is required to show the received voucher in the printout or electronic form before using reserved service. While buying on the points of sale, the traveller is obligated to take a bill which serves as a credible document for the tour. Vouchers/tour programs can be used only one time. Also, vouchers/tour programs cannot be passed on to other travellers without the agreement of authorized Krug Travel Staff. Gift vouchers can be purchased upon request.
- Credit Card Payment Information
Payments made through credit cards are executed by safe connections. Credit card numbers are not stored on our website and are not accessible to unauthorized persons.
- Security of online payments
While conducting payments on our webshop you are using TrekkPay – an advanced system for secure acceptance of credit cards via the Internet. TrekkPay ensures complete privacy of your credit card data from the moment you type them into the TrekkPay payment form. Data required for billing is forwarded encrypted from your web browser to the bank that issued your payment card. Our store never comes into contact with your sensitive payment card data. Similarly, TrekkPay operators cannot access your complete cardholder data. An isolated system core independently transmits and manages sensitive data while at the same time keeping it completely safe. The form for entering payment data is secured by an SSL transmission cypher of the greatest reliability. All information collected by TrekkPay is considered a banking secret and treated accordingly. The information is used exclusively for the purposes for which they were intended. Your sensitive data is fully secure and its privacy is guaranteed by the state of the art safeguard mechanisms. We collect only the data necessary for performing the work in accordance with the demanding prescribed procedures for online payment. Security controls and operating procedures applied within the TrekkPay infrastructure not only ensure the current reliability of TrekkPay but permanently maintain and enhance the security levels of protecting your credit card information by maintaining strict access controls, regular security and in-depth system checks for preventing network vulnerabilities.
- Acceptance of our Terms & Conditions
By confirming the reservation, the traveller confirms that he/she has read, understood and accepted Terms and Conditions of Krug Travel.
We will listen to you. Call us or write us an email. But, also, give us some time to investigate the case. There is always a solution.
- Krug Travel’s obligations
We will deliver everything you paid for. We oblige to this fact in the best possible manner and with the most honest intentions. We are thankful that you are travelling with us. Nobody’s left behind.
- Traveller’s obligations
We strongly recommend getting a travel insurance at your local insurance company. Your insurance company back home knows the best about your needs and all the sight-specific regulations regarding healthcare and other. You are covered by some of our insurances, especially when you are on board on one of our vehicles but we will not cover you when something happens on the street or in your free time. It’s true, a travel insurance is not an obligation but we strongly recommend it. An obligation indeed is that you be respectful and friendly with other travellers joining which are on the same tour as you are. Usually, Krug Travelers are friendly people and we are very lucky and blessed that really cool people join our tours. Our tours are not a place to solve personal frustrations or to make others feel bad. Our tours are funny, informational, educational, and easy-going. We want it to keep like that. So, this is the only thing we really oblige you to which is to treat other people nicely. Just the way you want to be treated by them.
- Final Provisions
These Terms and Conditions are an integral part of the Contract that the traveller enters into with Krug Travel, i.e. an authorized travel agency where they booked a tour organized by Krug Travel. Possible/anticipated deviations from these Terms and Conditions must be stated with the text of the tour program if dealing with tour operators – international travel organizers. By signing the contract, the traveller fully accepts the program and these Terms and Conditions. The issue of these Terms and Conditions makes all previous versions null and void.
Payment Methods on this site