We are working on our internet page.
Please excuse some errors or missing pages.
Krug Travel (Fučić – Obrt za usluge u turizmu i turističku agenciju)
Opatija Agency address: Put uz dol 19a, 51410 Opatija, Croatia
Pula Sales Outlet Address: Narodni Trg 3, 52102 Pula, Croatia (shared room with Dolija Olive Oil Shop)
Registered with the Court Register: The Republic of Croatia, Commercial Court in Rijeka
Register Number (MBS): 97665037
Company Identification Number (OIB): 09092090270
Travel Agency Identification Number: HR-AB- 51-08010602471
Telephone +385 95 520 23 49
- Means of Payment
We accept the following payment methods:
- Invoice payment by cash, bank account transfer, e-banking, or credit card/debit card.
- Online webshop purchase via credit card or debit card.
- Payment Conditions
- Public Day Trips & Walking Tours: All our public day trips and walking tours have to be paid latest 24 hours prior to departure.
- Private Tours: All our private tours have to be paid 30 days prior to departure.
- Multi-Day Tour Packages: The first step is finding a mutual agreement on the tour program. Then the traveler pays 30% of the total amount in order to confirm the booking. The rest amount of 70% is to be paid 45 days prior to departure.
- Cancellation Policy
- Public Day Trips & Walking Tours: The traveler has the right to cancel the tour. If the traveler cancels his/her reservation purchased within 24 hours before the start of the tour, he/she is not entitled to a refund of the money paid for the tour. If the traveler does not appear on the departure day of the tour (which had previously paid entirely) and did not announce the arrival (within 24 hours before departure), he/she is not entitled to a refund paid for the tour.
- Multi-Day Tour Packages: The traveler has the right to cancel the tour. If the cancellation is 45 days prior to departure then the traveler has the right to a full refund and is obliged to pay for possible transaction fees. If the traveler cancels the tour within 45 days prior departure the client does not have to pay the full amount for the tour but Krug Travel reserves the right to keep the deposit of 30% and hereby the traveler loses the right to receive the refund of the same.
- Tour cancellation or change of programme by Krug Travel
Krug Travel reserves the right to change the route due to unfavorable conditions that could endanger passengers. The final decision is made by authorized Krug Travel Staff for the benefit of all passengers.
- Vouchers and Tour Programs
Krug Travel sends a voucher/tour program to the client by e-mail upon receipt of booking or after purchasing services online. The traveler is required to show the received voucher in the printout or electronic form before using reserved service. While buying on the points of sale, the traveler is obligated to take a bill which serves as a credible document for the tour. Vouchers/tour programs can be used only one time. Also, vouchers/tour programs cannot be passed on to other travelers without the agreement of authorized Krug Travel Staff. Gift vouchers can be purchased upon request.
- Credit Card Payment Information
Payments made through credit cards are executed by secured connections. Credit card numbers are not stored on our website and are not accessible to unauthorized persons.
- Security of online payments
While conducting paymentswebshopweb shop you are using myPOS/LeuPay – an advanced system for secure acceptance of credit cards on the Internet. myPOS/LeuPay ensures complete privacy of your credit card data from the moment you type them into the myPOS/LeuPay payment form. Data required for billing is forwarded encrypted from your web browser to the bank that issued your payment card. Our store never comes into contact with your sensitive payment card data. Similarly, myPOS/LeuPay operators cannot access your complete cardholder data. An isolated system core independently transmits and manages sensitive data while at the same time keeping it completely safe.
The form for entering payment data is secured by an SSL transmission cipher of the greatest reliability. All stored data is additionally protected by hi-grade encryption, using hardware devices certified by FIPS 140 2 Level 3 standard. myPOS/LeuPay fulfills all of the requirements for safe online payment prescribed by the leading credit card brands, operating in compliance to the PCI DSS Level 1 standard – the highest security standard of the payment card industry. Payments made by cards enroled with the 3-D Secure program are further authenticated by the issuing bank, confirming your identity through the use of a token or a password.
All information collected by myPOS/LeuPay Info is considered a banking secret and treated accordingly. The information is used exclusively for the purposes for which they were intended. Your sensitive data is fully
secure and its privacy is guaranteed by the state of the art safeguard mechanisms. We collect only the data necessary for performing the work in accordance with the demanding prescribed procedures for online payment.
Security controls and operating procedures applied within the myPOS/LeuPay infrastructure not only ensure the current reliability of myPOS/LeuPay but permanently maintain and enhance the security levels of protecting your credit card information by maintaining strict access controls, regular security and in-depth system checks for preventing network vulnerabilities.
- Acceptance of our Terms & Conditions
By confirming the reservation, the traveler confirms that he/she has read, understood and accepted Terms and Conditions of Krug Travel.
We will listen to you. Call us or write us an email. But, also, give us some time to investigate the case. There is always a solution.
- Krug Travel’s obligations
We will deliver everything you paid for. We oblige to this fact in the best possible manner and with the most honest intentions. We are thankful that you are traveling with us. Nobody’s left behind.
- Traveler’s obligations
We strongly recommend getting a travel insurance at your local insurance company. Your insurance company back home knows the best about your needs and all the sight-specific regulations regarding healthcare and other. You are covered by some of our insurances, especially when you are on board on one of our vehicles but we will not cover you when something happens on the street or in your free time. It’s true, a travel insurance is not an obligation but we strongly recommend it. An obligation indeed is that you be respectful and friendly with other travelers joining which are on the same tour as you are. Usually, Krug Travelers are friendly people and we are very lucky and blessed that really cool people join our tours. Our tours are not a place to solve personal frustrations or to make others feel bad. Our tours are funny, informational, educational, bonding travel moments and we want it to keep like that. So, this is the only thing we really oblige you to and that is to treat other people nicely. Just the way you want to be treated by them.
- Final Provisions
These Terms and Conditions are an integral part of the Contract that the traveler enters into with Krug Travel, i.e. an authorized tourist agency where they booked tour organized by Krug Travel. Possible/anticipated deviations from these Terms and Conditions must be stated with the text of the tour program if dealing with tour operators – international travel organizers. By signing the contract, the traveler fully accepts the program and these Terms and Conditions. The issue of these Terms and Conditions makes all previous versions null and void.
Payment Methods on this site