Our Tour “Croatia in 5 Days” consists of the most visited highlights in Croatia. The “Must-Sees” when traveling Croatia for the first time. This tour is perfect for small groups, families, couples and solo travelers. Book a Private Tour or join a Regular Tour in Croatia. Your designated Krug Travel driver guide is supporting you while you are having the time of your life.
|Get the modern Slavic vibe of Croatia’s capital Zagreb
|Hike within National Park Plitvice Lakes and discover turquoise-green lakes in a magical forest (UNESCO)
|Listen to the mesmerizing sounds of the world-famous Sea Organ in Zadar (UNESCO)
|Walk through a huge Roman palace in ancient Split (UNESCO)
|Feel the breeze of the Orient in Mostar (UNESCO)
|Climb the spectacular city walls in Dubrovnik (UNESCO)
All year long
NEARBY INTERNATIONAL AIRPORTS
Zagreb Airport to Zagreb
Venice Airport to Zagreb
Ljubljana Airport to Zagreb
Vienna Airport to Zagreb
Budapest Airport to Zagreb
Treviso Airport to Zagreb
Zadar Airport to Zagreb
Trieste Airport to Zagreb
Pula Airport to Zagreb
Rijeka Airport to Zagreb
Need a transfer? Send us a request to [email protected]
Your designated Krug driver speaks English and is equipped with great hints and tips for the right stops and city recommendations. Join this tour and get the best out of Croatia in 5 days. This tour can be booked from Zagreb to Dubrovnik or from Dubrovnik to Zagreb.
Day 1 – Arrival in Zagreb – Feel the modern Slavic City Vibe
- Airport transport to your hotel
Overnight in Zagreb.
Day 2 – Green, lush, and wet: National Park Plitvice Lakes (UNESCO)
- Transport from Zagreb to the Lakes and your accommodation
- Transport from the Lakes to Zadar
- Free time at the National Park Plitvice Lakes
- Photo Stop at War Museum in Karlovac
- Photo Stop in Rastoke, a hobbit-like full-of-creeks village on your way to Plitvice
- Evening in Zadar
- The only reason why you are here, obviously, are the lakes. However, there are some delicious strudel in front of each main entrance at the lakes which you shouldn’t miss.
- The Sea Organ in Zadar is just something special. Have sit there and listen. Just listen. You will be mezmerised like all the other listeners from all over the world. In the evening you will also see the “Greeting to the Sun” interactive monument.
- The evening vibe in the old town of Zadar is great! Have dinner at Konoba Skoblar or just find a nice bar in the old town to round up your day full of new impressions and experiences.
Overnight in Zadar.
Day 3 – The Adriatic Ocean Drive
- Transport from Zadar to Split
- One hour free time in Šibenik
- One hour free time in Trogir
- Afternoon and evening in Split
- One of the most beautiful drives along the coast from Zadar to Split – this is Croatia!
- In Šibenik you can witness finest stone masonry in the Cathedral of Saint James (UNESCO). The old town is kind of cute.
- When hungry in Šibenik, you can choose either super-local but truly tasty at Konoba Šimun or you take it to the next gastronomic level at Michelin Restaurant Pelegrin
- Trogir is full of small narrow alleys with lots of Cafes and Ice Cream Places. The whole old town is under UNESCO protection, too. The Adriatic Baroque and Renaissance architecture is just astonishing. Especially, the entrance of Saint Lawrence and the slightly spooky statue of god himself coming out of the ceiling.
- Split is a former retirement home of one of the greatest Roman Emperors – Diocletian. The entire old town was home to him, his family and his personal army. Today, it is a desired destination for travelers all over the world due to its uniqueness, its good vibe, and the fact that the whole palace is a great place to eat, drink, explore, and have fun in the evening.
- When in Split, do not miss the Meštrović Gallery near the old town. Meštrović was a powerfull mason. He was an artist of world class. In the gallery he lived, worked, received V.I.P.’s like artistocrats, politicians, and other artists from that time.
Overnight in Split.
Day 4 – Riding an Oriental Breeze to Dubrovnik
- Transport from Split to Mostar (Bosnia & Hercegovina)
- Transport from Mostar to Dubrovnik
- Two hours freetime in Mostar (recommended lunch)
- Arrival in Dubrovnik and end of the tour for the driver guide
- You see European Renaissance all the time but what about the Renaissance in Bosnia during the Ottoman Empire? The old town of Mostar is under the protection of UNESCO because it is a wonderful example eastern architecture during the 15th century. This place is something that will give your trip some new oriental spices. Great markets around the famous Mostar Bridge just next to the crystal clear Neretva river. Truly idyllique – eastern idyllique.
- In Mostar, lunch shouldn’t be missed at Restaurant Šadrvan.
- Photo Stop at Neretva Delta – an amazing lush, fruity delta valley that provides citruses for Croatia and abroad.
- Once you arrived in Dubrovnik, you know why you came. The City Walls are spectacular and worth every penny of the entrance fee.
- The Cable Car up to Srđ Mountain is a must-see-view-point.
- For always fresh fish dishes look out for the blue-white umbrellas at Restaurant Kamenice, another Michelin Restaurant is 360°.
Overnight in Dubrovnik.
Day 5 – End of tour or maybe not…?
This day we can arrange an airport transfer or add more days to your trip. All our programs are flexible and can be booked as private tours, too.
1-2 passengers – 2000€
3-4 passengers – 2500€
6-8 passengers – 3000€
The more people join the trip the more affordable it gets! Ask us about current trip departures and we can connect you with other travelers.
- Personal English speaking driver guide throughout the tour
- Modern air-conditioned transport
- All transport costs
- Trip organisation
- Meals & Drinks
- Accommodation (we can book it for you, if you like)
- Entrance fees
- Airport Transfers (can be arranged, though)
Private or Public
You can make your tour a private tour or a public tour. If you book a private tour your tour is joined only by you and your companions. If you book a public tour we may find other travelers to join you and hence lower the price for all participants. It is up to you.